Meunier Electronic Supply, Inc.
We love rush orders!

Meunier Electronic Supply, Inc.
We love rush orders!

Meunier Electronics was founded in 1946 by Frank and Elsie Meunier. Headquartered in Indianapolis, we remain a family-run business.
A brief history...

In 1946, Francis (Frank) Meunier, a technician at RCA's Indianapolis plant, quit his job and, along with his wife Elsie, risked everything in forming the F.J. Meunier Company, an electronics distributor.

The company's first warehouse was a converted garage behind Frank and Elsie's home. The company prospered and became a leader in Indiana in the sales of radio and TV replacement parts to the service trade. Along the way, we changed our name to Meunier Radio Supply Company and found it necessary to continue moving to larger quarters. In 1964 our name was changed to Meunier Electronic Supply, Inc.

In 1972, Meunier Electronics changed direction and began to pursue industrial and military electronics business. As sales have increased, we've continued to enlarge our facility, located on a 5-acre site near downtown Indianapolis.

Today we are widely recognized as Indiana's largest independently owned distributor. Over 98 percent of our sales are to industrial, educational, and military customers. As an owner of the Edge Marketing and Procurement Group, we have more than $90 million dollars in inventory with group sales of about $700 million. We are still owned by second and third-generation family members who are at work every day.

Meunier Electronic Supply, Inc.
3409 East Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46201-4313
phone: 317.635.3511 or 800.638.6437
fax: 317.631.4707